2015년 1월 10일 토요일

It is really difficult for people to change their habit. [#1: Don’t do selective learning.]

What is your answer when you have this question?

Why do you learn?

Of course, there are a lot of answers by an individual.
In my opinion, I want to answer. I need to improve.

If you agree with me or you just have curiosity of my idea, please read more.

In order to improve, we should learn new one or correct our own bad habit.
It is quite hard to improve by yourself.
You need to find a mentor you can respect.
Also, s/he has much higher knowledge and wisdom than you have in something you want to learn.
If you have the mentor, you are lucky. You could improve.

I really want to remind you most important thing.



"You must not do selective learning!!!"

You should accept what your mentor teaches you and comments you as it is without selecting. Even you have conflict with your mentors idea. Your standard and knowledge is not exact and mature yet. You are learning. You should improve. If yours is perfect, you dont need to improve any more.

























[Continue]

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기