2015년 1월 10일 토요일

It is really difficult for people to change their habit. [#2: Talk back]

I posted about selective learning.

I must not do selective learning. But it is not easy.

What people easily do is Talk back when they are in conflict with mentors idea because they are not comfortable in this situation. They want to protect their own ideas because it is their existing life style.

I also have my own standard in my life style.

When Hoon told me his knowledge and wisdom I always did Talk backI didnt realize it was too bed. I thought I just expressed my opinion against his idea.

But when I saw that a boy, another mentee of Hoon, did Talk back, it didnt look good.  
Shamefully, it is me. I also have same attitude. I must know myself.

 I decided not to do those things. But it was not easy.


 Actually I dont have my own lap top yet. One day Hoon told me Why you don't have a laptop in high technological world. And he explained why a laptop is useful and why I should have a labtop. But I expressed my own opinion. I had my own reason that I dont need to have a laptop. But after thinking Hoons message carefully, I was wrong.

 I realized I did Talk back again.
 I was disappointed. Even I thought Talk back is instinct. Also it is habit.

It is really difficult for people to change their habit.

 But I should learn and improve. I must overcome and correct my habit.
 I am just trying not to do Talk back and Selective learning.

If you want to learn, please dont do Talk back.

And dont do selective learning.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기