2015년 1월 7일 수요일

Remove your odor - Smelling makes one's image.



When I met Hoon in Vancouver, he told me that I have odor smell. And he said that you should find what the cause is and solve the problem.


 ............
 I was embarrassed. 
 Oh my god!!! 
 I have odor!! Odor!! Odor!! 


 I shouldve tried to find what the problem is.

 Um... My travel was quite long. It took more than 12 hours.

 I guessed that it was big cause of my odor. I said to Hoon I didnt wash and brush my teeth during my travel. I excused. 

 But Hoon said why you didnt do in the plane and why you didnt do in the airport after getting off. 

 I realized I didnt care of my image.

 It is your value when you do without conscious.

 I thought that how do I manage my image, especially smell.

 I decided to buy a perfume. Honestly, Ive never used a perfume.
 Since I have used the perfume I feel fresh. I am happy when I wear the perfume.

 This experience was small. But It was one of the progress I step out of my box(my own frame).

 If you always stay in your own box, you just see what you want to see. But if you get out of your won box, you can see everything.

  Progress is impossible without change. And those who cannot change their mind cannot change anything. 
George Bernard Shaw-


 
















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기