2015년 1월 7일 수요일

It is your value when you behave in your habit.

Habit is defined in a dictionary.
A habit is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur unconsciously.

Unconsciously, 
unconsciously
unconsciously, unconsciously…......
...........................

 Imagine the situation: people dont like your habit but you dont know it. It is terrible and horrible.


 You should always check what is your good habit or bad habit based on the global standard.

 I went to Trattoria in West Vancouver. Trattoria is an Italian restaurant. It has international branches.

 I ordered a pizza. 

 The name is MARGERITA.
 When the pizza came to my table, a waitress asked me that would you like cheese on the top?

 Do you guess what I said? Yes, please Or No thanks ?

 My answer was that Is it extra charge?

Oh my god!!!
I realized that I was stupid when I said like that.
I never cared my preference of cheese. I just concerned of money.
It was shame.


 I decide that I should keep checking what is good or bad thing in my habit.

In order to be global, keep watching yourself in detail and be careful on small thing in your habit.
















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기